Get help with your trade-in
If your device is requoted after inspection, and you don’t like the value, we’ll ship it back to you free of charge!
But to avoid this, please see our Device Inspection Tips below!
Go to your
Trade Status Page
Login to check on the status of your trade and contact your Support Team.
Disable Activation Locks
To protect your privacy, we can’t inspect or reuse devices with Activation Locks enabled
Why trade in?
Inspecting your device:
Smartphones & Tablets
Packing your device:
Shipping with your own box
What happens next?
The Inspection Process in a nutshell...
Receive & Unpack
- Photo-document any packages received in damaged condition
- Open and confirm package contents
- Scan in trade
- Confirm no battery swelling is detectible
- Power-up device and verify its ability to hold a charge
- Re-erase data and reinstall OS
- Confirm device model and Activation Locks disabled
- Full component and system check
- Check Camera for damage to the lens
- Confirm functionality of buttons, keys and/or trackpads
- Check condition of input ports
- Check screen for cracks or deep scratches
- Inspect LCD for display damage (i.e. flicker, image burn-in, "dead pixels")
- Look for areas where the protective coating is worn off
- 360-degree inspection of body/housing for dents, cracks, & deep scratches
- Check device and liquid exposure indicators for evidence of water damage